Friday, October 03, 2008

Prawning!

I am so into prawning again!

I went prawning with my NIE clique at the Pasir Ris Fishing Farm and it was fun!

Let me present to you, the prawners!



At first, we caught nothing. Then, a pro came along and we picked up a few tips from him. From that moment onwards, it was action packed. Haha!



I caught our first prawn! Followed by Ling Fang and then Sharon. Sharon was so afraid of the prawn that I had to hold it for her while she took the picture. Haha!

Alas, one of our prawns got away due to my stupidity. I forgot to zip up the net which contained the prawns and the one I caught escaped. Boo hoo..

Luckily, the owner of the prawning farm gave us 8 prawns for FREE! He even helped us bbq the prawns. I am so glad that I am a girl on occasions like this. =P


5 hungry prawners reaping what they sowed. It was damn tasty.

I wanna go prawning again! Who wants to go? Hook up with me!

(I love my new photo collage programme, Photoscape!)

No comments: