Thursday, October 09, 2008

Itchy!

My hives are killing me... My whole body is so itchy!! I have to scratch and scratch and will only stop when I bleed. I am losing blood every single day man.. Every morning when I woke up, there will be blood in my fingernails. My bedsheet, pillow cases and comforter have many little blood spots on them.

It has been 2 months already! I don't believe it's allergy. I have already stopped my alcohol intake and yet it is still spreading. Now, I feel very conscious of my legs and arms when I go to school or out shopping. If someone looks in the direction of my legs, I will automatically back off and try to hide behind something or someone. My legs are so ugly now! Argh!

Going to see another doctor on Friday. Wanna stop this man! I can't stand the itch, the sores and losing my blood anymore!

No comments: