Monday, October 06, 2008

Prawning ..... again!

I am so into prawning! The lastest prawning trip was with my family and little Ethel. At first, my dad didn't wanna go, complaining that the weather was too hot. In end, we managed to persuade though his version of the story was that we threatened him. =P



My dad was very good to Ethel. Everytime he fished a prawn, he would let Ethel hold the rod and pulled up the prawn herself. To my brother and me, it looked like they were torturing the poor prawn. As Ethel is only 2 years old, she doesn't have the strength to pull up the prawn. So the whole time, the prawn was struggling while Ethel kept "dipping" the rod in the pond. Tsk tsk..

When she finally won the war between the prawn, we would all cheer for her. In the end, she didn't want any of us to hold one of the rods. She hogged the rod the whole time. Hmm.. We are thinking of buying her a toy rod for our next trip to keep her occupied. =P

Now, my dad is hooked too! He asked my mum to dig out his fishing rod which has been missing in action for around 10 years. Yeah! I am soooo excited! Can't wait for our next trip!

No comments: