Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Nice Ending

Yesterday was a nice end to my horrible week. I was feeling very moody and tempermental the whole week and some friends have been on the receiving end of it. Sorry guys..

Well, I am glad to say that my friday was good. I had project meeting in the morning at Coffee Bean. The breakfast set was not bad and the meeting had gone well. A lot of loose ends were tied up and the mood was high. Finally, I can see light at the end of the tunnel and I can't tell you how good that feels.

My study table and dressing table have arrived. In fact, I'm on my new study table typing this entry. However, my room is in a big mess now and is very dusty. This morning, it looked as if it snowed last night in my room. Crushed tissue papers were all over the floor. Blame it on the dust, my sinusy nose and poor aiming skills.

I love my bro's new wardrobe! It is damn huge! Makes me jealous. Should have made one for myself. Haiz.. I will take pictures once the mess is cleared.

Dinner at Satay Club with my enemies. Ah Bun is back from the States. It was a perfect end to an uplifting day. =)

No comments: