Sunday, October 05, 2008

What's wrong with me?

Assignment: Maths Heuristics Assignment
Deadline: Tomorrow 4pm
"Free" time to work on it: 6 days

I have only completed question a. The major part of the assignment is still sketchy. Time check - Sunday 7.11pm

This is crazy! What's wrong with me? I hate my study attitude!

******************************************

Time check: 1.40 am Monday

Finally, I completed my work! Yeah! Why must I drag this until now? It didn't take me many hours to complete my work and yet I have dragged this for 6 days! Wah lao! Suffered for 6 days thinking about this assignment. This is really shitty. Why can't I just complete everything within 1 day?? Feel like hitting myself.

Two more assignments to be handed in this week! I MUST NOT PROCRASTINATE ANYMORE!!!

No comments: