Friday, August 20, 2010

Earwig??!

Two nights ago, I was lying on my bed, reading Harry Potter for the umpteen times when I saw some black and long crawling on the pillow next to my head. I took a closer look and immediately, a fierce gush of adrenaline rushed through my body. Everybody close to me know that I have a deep deep fear for insects that border on insanity and there was this freaking insect crawling next to my head!

That disgusting insect was an Earwig. The weird part was that that was the second Earwig we had in our house within the past week. My brother actually had to google "insect with pincer at the back" to find out what that was. An Earwig! I have only read of Earwigs in Enid Blyton books and never thought they exist out of Britain!

Go and google it if you are curious how it looks like. I don't want pictures of it stuck on my blog; I might ditch my blog like I ditched my room for the night.

No comments: