Sunday, January 09, 2011

Back to School

Tomorrow marks the first day of my last semester in school. I am still recovering from the hellish previous semester; I will have to drag myself to school tomorrow. Not to mention that I will be stuck in school for 5 hours for a stupid lecture from 630-730pm. And I thought that I will have a short day tomorrow. PLUS, I just realise that none of my clique will be in the same class with me in Social Studies classes. It really really dampened my mood. I like working with them on projects because they are so dependable. *Huge sigh* Guess I will have to learn to trust someone else this semester.


On another topic, I am so glad that I reunited with my NPCC friends. Friday's mahjong was the best session ever. Sacrificing my sleep was totally worth it. I have not laughed so much since I don't know when. Thank god for them to help me prepare to face another disgusting semester.


**************************

No comments: