Sunday, January 30, 2011

ODAC Zouk Party!

The last time I clubbed with my ODACians was when we were 19th! Finally, at the age of 24 approaching 25, we hit the club again!

Being the typical poor students, we bought alcohol and sat by the road to "warm up" before the real "clubbing".



Poh Wai and his "drug dealer" pose.












If it's not for our age, we looked like the typical Bengs, Lians and deliquents sitting by the road. Hmm.. So is growing old a good thing or not?



Now I know why 3 of my toes still feel numb after 2 days.



Girls from OCBC. OCBC stands for ODAC Chio Bu Club! Haha! The guys have a club too. UOB - Ugly ODAC Boys









Zouk was super crowded on Friday! It was packed to the brim with NS boys, Ah Bengs, Ah Lians and the barely-twenties. In other words, it was filled with lecherous young men and angsty, unreasonable and self-centered youths. Not a very nice place to be in.


Luckily, I got my friends with me! And they were fun to club with! There were some parts I got irritated though. Especially when the guys got too protective and made it difficult to dance. I kept telling JX that he should relax and that he was not there to protect us but to have fun too! I guess we girls could take care of ourselves pretty well. Heh! I appreciate their gestures though.





















I got a shock when I checked the time in the middle of a dance. It was 4am! That was the first time time flew so quickly by for me in a club! And minutes later, the lights came on! It was then when my feet sent signals that they were dying. It was really really painful. I could barely walked. I survived based on sheer willpower.




The last group photo for the night!

I really enjoyed myself that night! And I didn't realise how much I missed clubbing! I didn't club the whole of last semester!

I want to go again! =P

************************************

No comments: