Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Little Corner in Singapore

I guess I really have to thank Ethel. Because of her, my dad always bring us out occasionally and we will explore the different corners of Singapore, trying to dig out interesting places to visit or dine from.

This time round, we discovered Pasir Ris Park. You might be thinking, "Erm... Hello.. We all heard of it before. Big deal." Yeap, it is a big deal because at Pasir Ris Park, you can see these!


Ponies and horses! You can get to feed and ride them! How cool is that! (The ponies look like they have rebonded their hair. Haha!)




We bought a packet of Alfafa to feed the ponies. At first, I was rather scared because I wouldn't want the ponies to chew off my fingers. In the end, I gritted my teeth and allowed the ponies to snuffle my palms and lick the alfafa. Super disgusting yet fun! Haha! My hands were covered in ponies' drool after feeding them. Little Ethel had no qualms about feeding them. Brave girl, she is. If the ponies could bite away my fingers, they could bite away her whole palm! Luckily, those ponies are tamed enough for us to feed them. I also tried to feed the white horse but I stopped when I could feel its teeth rubbing against my palm. Scary...

After Pasir Ris Park, we went to the new games complex beside Downtown East. It is filled with games stores and eateries! You can find arcade, bowling alley, children's indoor playground and ice-skating rink, board games cafes, etc, all under one roof. There is also an indoor ferris wheel and we tried that out!



The little child inside me is awakened whenever I spend time with Ethel. Guess I had as much fun as her. It is a good thing my dad is crazy over her and the boys. =)

No comments: