Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wan Lin's and Collin's Convocation

I've seen them graduate from Commonwealth Secondary, different JCs and now, University!! Time really whizzes past!

These two girls are some of the brightest students I know. So there isn't any doubt whether they could survive University. It was just the matter of grades. Well, both girls scored 2nd Upper Honours! Smart, right?? Haha!

I am sooo happy for them! It was the time to reap what they have sown for the past 15 years. Here are the photos from their convocation!


We were commenting that the background looks so "NDP". Keke!


The two graduates. =)





The 5 of us. Sherlyn was absent. =(



We were lamenting that the strangers we approached had no phototaking skills. So we rather take our own pictures. =P



The not formal photos. Haha! I think we were the only ones doing that in the Auditorium.

Lastly, wanna wish the girls good luck in their new jobs! I believe they will continue to excel in the next stage of their lives! *Nods*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAH so touched you wrote an entry on us :) Thank you my dear, I am really happy you guys came down to share this special day of ours. I am sure you will soar to great heights in your teaching career too! I can tell that you really enjoy what you're doing. Looking forward to our next meetup!