Saturday, March 01, 2008

Memories that Wouldn't Let Me Go

I am a very happy girl who feel so loved by my family and friends. It is especially touching to see what your friends did for your birthday. I received so much, not just presents, for my birthday that I can't wait to give back to my friends. You are the ones who keep me sane and help me through rough times. I can't thank you enough for it but to be there by your side should you ever need me.

********************************************************

Why, oh, why, was I reminded of him during this happy time?? Memories of him just suddenly came back to me.. Maybe it is because a lot of my friends are getting engaged or falling in love and I just miss that kind of "heart-thumping" feelings. Maybe I built up such a perfect image of him that I was clouded by it and lost touch of reality. Maybe I was haunted by "what if"...

It has been 5 long years. So so so so long ago... Maybe he is married with children now. If I really dwell on that, tears will flow.. What if I...? What if we...? What if that...?

Back to my dreamland.. Where I will meet him again.. Where things will have fairytale endings.. Where I know it is impossible to make my dreams come true in reality.. That is what makes my dreams so beautiful........

No comments: