Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mummy's Birthday!

We just celebrated my mum's birthday on Monday. My brother and I decided to spring a surprise for her and bought her flowers! I guess I could not count on my Dad for flowers so we decided to give her flowers this year.


She was super happy!! She kept smelling the lilies and said that they smelt very nice. It was good to see her so happy. =) We also bought her Crabtree and Evelyn body lotion and foot scrub since she kept saying her skin is very dry.



A very happy Mum~


My family

(My brother dunno how to take photo. My picture with my mum damn blurred lor. Idiot. )



I didn't know that the anther of Lily is heart-shaped! So cute. No wonder girls like lilies.



But I like this.

Anyway, next time I don't want to buy flowers again. I don't like holding onto a bunch of flowers. Flowers and me don't match. I feel like a guy holding to a bunch of flowers. Bleagh.

But of course... I will do anything for my Mum. =)

No comments: