Monday, March 03, 2008

Thank you~

People has been asking me why I procrastinate doing my assignments till the last minute. Afterall, it was my recess week so I should have a lot of time right? Well, these are the reasons! But I am not complaining.. =)

Friday

Met up with Maggie, Gwen and Jasmine Ba Jie for Sakae Sushi at Heerens. They have not changed much in terms of looks and characters. Still forever talking about boobs. Haha! I have not received the photos from Ba Jie so no photos. Bleagh

Saturday

Steamboat party in my house with my Enemies.

Sunday

My first uncle birthday! It was held at his house which is below my house. Haha! So convenient! Anyway, most of my family members attended his birthday which is a huge affair. This is because there are sooo many of us.. (Dreading the day when I have to plan for my wedding dinner.)

My first uncle and his wife


Of course, I must include a picture of cutsie Ethel.


Baby boy Edgar, another cutsie nephew of mine. I saw him for the first time that night. Too many members in my family. Very difficult to keep track.


Monday


After rushing my Geography assignment, it was time for kbox with my bro!

He was acting cool.


Wednesday


Met up with Wan Lin and Wan Ting. We went Holland Village for dinner. I thought that I have explored the whole of Holland V already but apparantly, there is this restaurant which I have left out. It is the 211 Roof Terrace Restaurant. It is situated on the top of the Cold Storage Building and it is a nice nice place! We dined Alfresco style. I like.

Are you tempted to visit there?




With Wan Lin the hot babe


With Wan Ting the lady

Thursday

Celebrated my birthday with my Family at Grill-Out, a western restaurant located just a few blocks away from my home. The food and ambience is super but there are only a few non-beef dishes. A pity. No pictures though coz Dad doesn't like to take pictures.

After the dinner, my family went to the pub, Sunset Tavern, next to the restaurant for a chill out session. We have not been to a pub as a family for ages. Glad we did it during my birthday.


My Mother and Bro gave me this for my birthday. Wanna guess the price? You'll be shocked. I was.

Friday

Went ktv with my roomie, Pei Wen, Xiao Xi and Pei Si at Chinatown 10 dollars KTV place. Very cheap! It was really 10bucks only!

After belting our hearts out, we went to the Chinatown Food Street for dinner. Cheap and good!

Are you hungry again? Haha!


Blowing candles at Vivocity.

Before I end this entry, I want to show my new bag given by my NIE friends. I really like it alot! It is so "me"! Haha!



So now my dear friends, you know why I could not complete my assignments. I did not even have time to go shopping. I am getting embarrassed of my tattered slippers.

But I am not complaining. =D

No comments: