Sunday, May 11, 2008

Brother's 21st Birthday

Time seemed to pass so fast! I remember blogging about my brother's admission for National Service and now that kid has already completed NS, secured a place in SIM and has turned 21! Adult already though still behaves childishly..

Anyway, we celebrated his birthday at the Owens Restaurant in Turf City. Quite an expensive party and the blame lies in that kiddo. He suddenly declared that he wanted to celebrate his birthday with friends and my parents had to work wonders. In the end, due to time constrain, my Dad decided to hold it in a restaurant.

My brother only invited around 20 of his friends and our relatives made up the rest of the 40 plus people who attended the celebration. And IT WAS A GOOD IDEA! Haha! This is because the ang baos my bro received, wah, made me jealous. A huge sum, man! And my 5th uncle even distributed $2 Toto tickets to each and everyone of us. Haha!

Well, now it is photo time! There were some really good looking guys among my bro's friends. *Winks* Too bad I don't go for young meat guys.



The food. Got 佛跳墙, bamboo-like thingie, crab, etc. Thus, explained the expensive meal.



My relatives who attended the celebration.



Brother and his friends. Can you spot the good looking ones?? Haha!




Bro, his proud parents and his darling sister. *Pukes*


You know, they always say that younger brothers will look up to their sisters and follow in their footsteps? This is strong evidence. Copy cat! He also had strudels instead of cake.





Although I always "suan" him and use him as a channel to vent my frustrations, I love him very very much. And he knows that, I believe. Happy 21st birthday, Kai Cheng!!

No comments: