Sunday, May 18, 2008

Off to Genting!

In about 4 hours time, I have to ready to go to Bukit Panjang Road (where my family's pawn shop is) to board the bus to Genting. Yeah! I am soooo excited. Even though I have been to Genting more times than I can remember, I still felt excited every time. I guess it is because Genting brings back a lot of happy and fond memories of my childhood. Also, this time round, I'm going with my relatives. We have booked a coach all to ourselves. Cool! My fifth uncle was at work again. He is the one who organised the trip and sponser us fully. Heard from him that we are going to eat at different stops all the way up Genting and down again, I supposed. Haha! *Thrilled* I LOVE exploring different eating places!

Ok, I shall end here. I want to watch Bleach and maybe have an "early" night tonight. Genting, here I come again!!

No comments: