Friday, May 02, 2008

I can DRIVE!

I went for my first driving today and there is only one word to describe it - Shiok, Fun, Interesting, Thrilling, Entertaining! Opps! Did I say one word? Just mashed all the adjectives above and you will get the one word to describe the lesson. Haha!

My instructor was pretty funny. He kept praying aloud when I drive. It was not because I might ram the car or get into an accident, it was because I was too rough with the gear stick and the accelarator. Hee! He kept asking me to be gentle with his car. He was also easily influenced by me. Everytime I saw red lights, I would yell, "Red light liao! What do I do now?!" He became flustered too everytime I did that. And when this car overtook me and cut into my lane, I scolded the driver and I guess my instructor must be wondering, "Wah. This is her first lesson and she dares to scold other drivers." Poor instructor.. =P

I also kept laughing my head off at my poor driving skills. When I fumbled around with the clutch, gear and brake and caused the car to jerk, I found it so funny that I could not stop laughing. My instructor said that I was a very happy girl. I replied, "Of course! I finally get to drive." =)

No comments: