Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dedicated to Xiao Pang

Xiao Pang, I promised you right? I said I was going to write an entry to you before you fly off to the States. So here it is.

I think that this is a chance of a lifetime. What is better than working in a foreign country to know more about their culture and their way of living? So treasure your chance, girl! Don't come soon ar! We can still wait for our treasures. Keke!


There are sooooo many things I wanna tell/remind/warn you! I told you before I treat you like a younger sister so I tend to worry for you. But I know you can do it! Although you're so petite and soft-hearted, I believe and had been proven that there is a very strong side of you. So don't let anyone bully you over there! We are quite far away to help you so plan before you do anything. If you meet sucky customers, tell yourself that they are not against you as Pui Sin but you as a worker of the particular company. So don't let them get you down, k?


Aiyo... I must force myself to end. Otherwise, I can go on and on and on.. Remember to email us frequently! We will definitely email you often! Haha! Best wishes and take good care of yourself! I'll be counting down to the day you come back!


Lastly, a song for you.


<<祝你一路顺风 >>


那一天送你送到最後

我們一句話也沒有留

當擁擠的月台擠痛送別的人們

卻擠不掉我深深的離愁


我知道你有千言你有萬語

卻不肯說出口

你知道我好擔心我好難過

卻不敢說出口


當你背上行囊

卸下那份榮耀

我只能讓眼淚留在心底

面帶著微微笑

用力的揮揮手

祝你一路順風


當你踏上月台

從此一個人走

我只能深深的祝福你

深深的祝福你

最親愛的朋友

祝你一路順風


Haha! Actually, come to think of it, only the last stanza applies to you. The others are just too lesbiany..


Good bye and good luck girl!





No comments: