Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Back from Down Under


Anita is back!!


It is good to see her back and have a dose of her lame treatment. =) Today, we went for hawker food and Damn! I enjoyed it! I am not a very hawker person coz I can't stand dirty floor, dirty utensils and dirty looks (from ah pehs). But that's the treatment you'll get from good old Singapore. "Welcome back to Singapore, Anita!"


But I have to admit, I enjoyed myself tonight. The food is cheap and good and needless to say, the company rocks as well. Good to have you back, Nita!


1 comment:

aurie said...

hahahahahhahahahaha, do you know the guy in red KEPT looking over throughout our whole dinner? :P maybe he heard our...pms...talk....hmmm.

anyway downgrade is good! Next time we must invest in imported beer kay....that is... tiger beer masquerading as "good imported beer" in melbourne. :)

thanks for the swatch, love you babes!