Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas with the Enemies

I kept procrastinating and now I can finally get down to blog about my Christmas party with my enemies. It was held in my hall and finally, they got to visit my room after 6 months of talking about it! Too bad Ah Bun and Huli could not make it on that day, so left only the 5 “regulars”. Haha! We had Sakae again this year and the delivery man is one friendly fella. Keke!





And Birdie surprised, or rather, shocked us with the party hats. We seriously looked like freaks, albeit pretty and cute freaks. =P Since we already looked silly, we might as well go all the way and be kee siao with the hats. Unfortunately, some photos cannot be post online because I will kill myself first before doing that.





We also exchanged presents as usual. Thank you Jaws, for your thoughtful present! And I gave Xiao Pang her unexpected present, or rather gift wrapping. Haha! What’s yours is yours, nobody can take it away.
Look at all presents we pooled together!




Lastly, I wanna show you my favourite piece of gift from Xiao Pang. She went to Guang Zhou and bought some phony soft toys and I gotto tell you, they look just like the real thing. Presenting to you, Winnie Pooh doing sit-and-reach! Lol!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Doesn't he look just like the real thing? Haha!

I had a great time girls! I wished that we could all stay for the night and had a long gossip session. There are still chances to do that, right? *hugs*






****************************************************

This morning, I was awoke by a loud thud along my corridor followed by a baby crying. It was Ethel! I think she is very weak nowadays. She keep falling ill and has to take all sorts of medicine. She was standing outside my front door with my parents and her mother. Suddenly, her legs gave way and she fell sideway, knocking her head against the hard ground. Poor thing! Now, there is a bump on her forehead. Haiz… Really hope she get better and remain healthy.

****************************************************

I cannot believe that today is the last day of the year. Time seemed to whizz by and I am going to be 22 years old in about 2 months time. Gosh, I am getting o-l-d. This is quite an eventful year in terms of my career. I taught in a new school and was a form teacher in a Primary 3 class. I buried myself in my work and worked my ass off during the first half of the year. At one point in time, I wished I can just be irresponsible and disappear, leaving my work to the poor soul who will take over me. Luckily, I grind my teeth and managed to survive my stint there.

Then, I was admitted to NIE and moved in to my hall. It is pleasant to think that I can afford to rent a place away from home. =) Met new friends, found new working partners, did some projects which I am proud of. And … I have plenty of time to slack relatively. Shiok!

I wonder what 2008 will bring. Hopefully it can bring some spark into my life. I am so withered now.

Happy new year, people!

No comments: