Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas cum Birthday Party

Yesterday, we celebrated my cousin Jovy's birthday! It was rather exciting as my brillant Dad came up with a idea - bbq crab! And I have my super Mum to carry out the idea! See, yummy crabs! (We felt quite sorry for our neighbours because of the smoke and of coz, sorry to make them crave for bbq food. Hee!)




In my cousin’s house, they got ready for steamboat! Look at all the food prepared!




This is the birthday girl, Jovy. Her age is ....... Don't worry lar sis, I won't tell. Keke!




Look at the birthday cake. It is from Pattisier ( I think it's spelt this way) and it cost a whooping $80! Luckily, the cake is damn nice!




My favourite niece, Ethel. She is nearing two now!




My cousins~




This is the first time I post pictures of my nephews, Aaron and Alvin. So cute.




Merry Christmas, everybody!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ETHEL SO CUTE LAR! O M G
Alvin & Aaron.. I keep thinking of Alvin and the chipmunks. HAHA. no offence.

They so cute eh!