Thursday, January 03, 2008

Retail Therapy

Ushering in the New Year with a huge zit on my forehead. Great.

Haha! So disgusting..


*********************************************************

I was so angry today. Getting so sick and tired of the stupid CNY event. The stupid teacher in-charge limited us to sooo many things. She treats us like some stupid primary school kids and not adults, potential teachers. Everything had to be done in HER way! And she gave us short notices and expects us to work stupid miracles. Oh yea, stupid is my favourite adjective now. Tomorrow I still have to make a stupid trip to school to do some stupid things. Argh!

I was so pissed off just now that I just had to get out of my house and do something. So I went shopping! Haha! I got my brother to accompany me and we went to Jurong Point. We spent 3 hours there before all the shops closed and see what I have bought!

I love stripped shirts!

So pleased with my loot. Hee! We had our dinner at one of the fast food outlets. I was chewing on my burger when I found that the patty tasted weird. It was very powdery and raw. I looked at the patty and found out it was raw! Yucks! They changed the whole burger for me but the first one really spoilt my appetite. Haiz..

However, I am feeling much better! Tomorrow Xiao Pang is going to accompany me to go shopping! Yeah! I always love going out with my enemies. =D

No comments: