Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blood Pressure at An All Time High

I am so pissed off over everything right now. There is not a single day within this week that I am not angry or unhappy. Everyday I have to get angry at least once. I am so thankful that I am not suffering from high blood pressure, otherwise I'll be dead a few times over. Maybe someone up above has a checklist for the number of days one has to be furious. So I am just fulfilling the required number of days before the end of this lunar year. How many more days to go?

On bloody Friday, I will have lessons from 830am all the way till 330pm and have to go for a meeting immediately after. Great. No lunch. Maybe the someone up above also finds me FAT. Hurray. Excuse for missing lunch.

Changing topic, I have already made up my mind to move out of my hall.

No comments: