Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pictionary is my new Best Friend

I love Pictionary! I love it since I first played when I was in Secondary school. =)

Yesterday, my roomie brought her friends over and we played Pictionary. My neighbours joined in too. The 7 of us squeezed into my tiny but cosy room and challenged each other's art and interpretation skills. It was Hall 14 vs other Halls. And..... *drum roll*.... Hall 14 won!! (To my Hall president: Since we won this match, do we have enough points to stay next sem? =P)

It was so boisterous and rowdy! It was so funny watching one of the guys' hands shook while he drew. Haha! We were like yelling out the answers and laughed when the answer was so different from the picture. And then we switched to acting out the answers and laughed even more. So spastic! And in the end, as you know, we won! Yeah!

We played "Murderer" after Pictionary. My murderous wink has not been in action since Secondary school days. I am glad I can still wink. Haha! The guys could not wink. Obviously, they never winked at girls before. (Hmm.. Wait.. I think only Phua Chu Kang did that.) This guy was blinking hard at me and I was thinking, "His contact lenses must be dry." Actually, he was "killing" me! Haha! You're supposed to wink, not BLINK!

Then, we changed to Indian Poker. In the midst of "change, change!", suddenly we heard this girl shrieking, "People need to sleep, you know!" Woah! Gave us a shock! That girl really sleeps early! It was only 1230am, which seriously for hall standards, it is really early. But we did quietened down, we are not thick-skinned. Even our forfeits were done quietly. We laughed quietly. We said goodbye quietly. They left quietly. Damn, we are good people! Haha!

Before I end my entry, I wanna say, " I LOVE Pictionary!"

No comments: