Monday, January 07, 2008

Ming Fen's Birthday

After one round of 21st birthdays, the new round has started in the new year! To start if off, it was dear Ming Fen’s birthday on Saturday. We went to Goodwood Park Hotel’s L’Espresso for high tea buffet. This restaurant is pricier than the Coffee Lounge so naturally, the food is so much nicer! I just could not stop ordering their mocha. *Drools





The girls all dressed very prettily that day. Bleagh. I could not find a dress though Xiao Pang accompanied me to town and Jurong Point to search for one. (Seriously, town is not a good place to shop in anymore.) Anyway, I was like “wow” when I saw Wan Lin. She totally pulled off the clothes she was wearing and I don’t think anyone can do that easily.



Ming Fen with her sexy back.


We went crazy after our high tea. The toilet has such a big mirror that we could not resist the temptation to click click click! Haha!
















And we couldn’t resist taking photos in the lobby either. I love the chandelier! It makes such a pretty picture!





We also relived our childhood that day. We went to take neo prints! Yeah! Alas, because of our camwhoring session earlier on, we ran out of ideas during the taking of the neo prints. I forgot to scan in the neo prints and my hall doesn’t have a scanner so no pictures to be posted here. Aww…


Since we had such a full high tea, we forgo dinner and went to New Asia Bar. I was surprised to see a lot of ang mohs. Though no good looking ones... =P Well, the drinks were good but the music... *Shakes head* I think after all the hype about New Asia Bar, it was rather disappointing. I rather go Sunset Tavern. =P






Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MING FEN!! Though you’re the oldest among us, you still look the youngest. The Ang Moh uncle at New Asia Bar can attest to that! Haha!

No comments: