Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dearest Birdie's Birthday

Today, it's dearest Birdie's 22nd birthday! I could not believe I know this girl since she was 17th. Time seemed to fly pass so quickly. But I am really glad to know her for she kept me sane all the time, especially during our stint at Tanjong Pagar. She is also always there when I need a shoulder to cry on and I know that she will not judge me or my actions. She is just there simply because we are friends. I can never ask for more. =)

Last Friday, we celebrated her birthday in her house. And we had my favourite steamboat! It is always so cozy and family-like eating steamboat together with my enemies. I like. =)


My dear girls..




We went to some bakeries at Westmall to search for the birthday cake but realised that we have eaten most of them! Haha! Too many birthdays celebrated already..

Of coz, after our full stomachs, it was time for camwhoring session again! The man, or most likely woman, who invented the "10 seconds lag time" is a genius.



Sweet smiles..



From right to left: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!


She ain't heavy, she's my friend =P

After scanning through the nearing 100 photos we took that day, there were a lot of candid photos which I think are funny enough to think of captions for them. Keke!




(Xp in the middle) I am forever ready with a smile on my face for your irriating camera.


(Me in a soothing tone)If you stare at my fingers any longer, you will fall asleep. Yawn.. I better stop staring at my fingers too.......


I am going to eat you.. eat you... eat you....


Jaws and Xp = the show on the television in the background!

Haha! I had fun doing that! Anyway, since Chinese New Year is around the corner, this is for you guys!



Lastly, Happy Birthday girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your life seems so fulfilling now!!! and happy!