Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Verbal Diarrhoea

*Yawn.. It is only 10pm and I am so sleepy.. Think the 3 hours and 3 hours tutorials have taken a toll on me.. Nothing goes in.. How??

I know the clock in my classroom more than the textbooks. It is a love-hate relationship between it and me. I hate it when the lesson begins and start loving it as the minutes keep ticking away. If I keep staring at the clock in my tutorial room any longer, sooner or later I will acquire the power of Hiro in Heroes. That will be great right??

1) Blink - Lessons ended?? (A boring way to use my newly acquired power..)

Let me think of something else.. =P

2) Blink - I found myself in New York. Yada! (Dancing around the Statue of Liberty)

3) Blink - Since one of my lecturers speaks like a lift operator, she shall find herself in a lift as one. In a soothing tone and perfect enunciation," This is the first floor, where we tortured our st.... "

4) Blink - I will stop the time and go to the toilet. My Maths teacher forbid us to go during lesson time. I plan to scare her one day by peeing in my pants.

5) Blink - I'll teleport myself all over Singapore and beat up all the cab-snatchers that I can find before they realised who got them. A good way to vent my frustration.

6) Blink - I found myself looking at the ruins of NIE. Oh no! I need to go back to warn the lecturers to save the students. Save the students, save NIE.

*Shakes head* This entry is so lame... I AM SO TIRED! I WANNA SLEEP! (Maybe the girl who shrieked at us the other time during Pictionary put a "sleep early" curse on me. Damn.)

No comments: