Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Busy Yet Fulfilling

It has been a busy busy week for me. Apart from being bad mood and sulky most of the time, I have spent quality time doing projects and meeting friends.

Social Studies lesson has never been better! I enjoyed all the field trips to places like Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, URA and Chinatown. I've just completed a photojournal with Faith on Bukit Timah Reserve - http://www.discoveringrainforest.blogspot.com/. It is a very informative blog with lots of pictures. (Blowing my own horn. =P) Check it out if you are interested in the tropical rainforest or if you have nothing else to do.

I lost pictures from the URA trip! Dunno what happened to my SD card. I lost a very important photo with a lot of valuable memories! It was a photo taken of me and some of my classmates during Sec 2 at a URA Model-Making Workshop! (No, it's not the "catwalk" kind of model.) It is still pinned up on the wall. Brought back a lot of memories... And when I saw the uncle in the office, more memories flooded me as this is the same man who taught me how to build models! I even taught him how to use "backgrounds prints" using Microsoft '97. He is still working there after 8 years... *Impressed and touched*

**********************

On Saturday, I had an ODAC reunion dinner at Zhao Rong's place. It was funnnnnn~~ I brought my Pictionary game along as we can all join in the game. Good idea, right? We did charades instead of drawing and the guys were damn funny. Haha! Some were so agitated while others did it calmly. When it was Jun Hong's turn to charade, Max said it would be tough for him to act something that is not square. Haha! He is a meanie. It is good to see them again as they never fail to bring me laughter. Love them.

*****************************

Just met up with the girls for dinner. At first, only Jaws and me met up to go CNY shopping. (That girl is so sweet. She volunteered to accompany me without me asking her. *Hugs*) Then, XP and Birdie msged Jaws subsequently and said that they would like to join us for dinner. Haha! I think they have telepathy skills.

Anyway, over dinner, I poured out my woes and troubles to them. Really out poured everything. Now, I am feeling a tad guilty about bitching too much about this person. I think that from now on, I will not say anything about this person anymore. It is over and that's that. No more. It is unfair as what I said is only from my point of view. So no more.

No comments: