Monday, February 11, 2008

Hermit No More

Finally, I moved out of my Hall today. I don't want to be wishy-washy over it so out I go! I feel FREE! Back into my parents' nest where it is filled with something nice, something spice and a little of chemical "Love". *Smiles* I cannot tell you how free I am feeling now. It is kinda weird isn't it? People move out for freedom but I feel "free-er" when I am back home.

Now, I am free to go out dinner! I am free to sleep anytime I want! I am free to watch TV! I am free to go back home any time! I don't have to report to anyone about my whereabouts! I don't have to explain why I went home late! I won't have someone to pile me with work when I reached home! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cheers*

Looking at my friends' blogs, everyone seemed to be blogging about CNY and how happy they were. Maybe it is time for me to stop sulking. (I predict this will happen very soon. =))

CNY post another time!

No comments: