Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My 22nd Birthday with my Enemies

Time seemed to pass so quickly! My birthday is around the corner now and I am 22 this year! Gosh... It seems like I have just graduated from JC but that was about 4 years ago..

Anyway, I celebrated my birthday with my Enemies on Saturday. We had steamboat, my favourite, at my house. I told my mum not to prepare a lot and yet she went to cook one full pot of soup. However, we managed to finish the whole pot! I was so surprised! Haha! They are finally learning to eat. =P



The food that my mum prepared together with me. Are you feeling hungry?


Jaws started her little manicure shop in my house during the party. She is getting very good at it! I think we should organise a slumber party very soon.. =P





Look at the smiles from her satisfied non-paying customers!







I don't know why but Ah Bun seemed very choked with emotions during the party. Ah Bun, I know you love me but don't have to display your affections in front of the others. *Blush*



(Actually, she was choking on the chilli but I prefer to think otherwise.)





The birthday cake and me.




I am super pleased with my presents! They bought a pencil case, a make-up bag, espirit vouchers and a pair of earphones for me! It is amazing how they can read my mind.. I am so impressed....







I really love my girls... I think I don't need to say much here. But I am confident they know how I feel about them. =)

*********************************
XP, all the best to you! You know what I am refering to.. I am glad that the thing took place like what you had hoped will happen. =)

No comments: