Sunday, February 10, 2008

Very Angry

I don't know what I am so angry about. I seemed to flare up at every little thing. I read too much into msn and smses. I jumped at every opportunity to be angry. I don't give a damn to what I said. Oh my god... I'm turning into a total bad-tempered bitch.

I hate it and yet I like it this way. To be angry gives me guts and power. I got the guts to say whatever I like to the person which I will not do so when I am not angry. I got the power when the person has to listen to what I say whether he/she likes it or not.

I am in control and not in control of myself. It is really oxymoronic.

Somebody told me that I AM bad-tempered since JC days. The reason he gave me either made me want to burst out in rage or in laughter. He said that I once commented I do not like flirting. From that, he deduced I am bad-tempered.

Hey man, Sorry to say this but I like flirting on one condition only - with hunks.

See, the world is filled with weird people. And they are attracted to me when I am in my angry state. Making me angrier. Which makes me attract more people to make me angry. Making me angrier. Which makes me attract more peopl.... IT IS A VICIOUS CYCLE!!!

GAH! I WANNA BASH UP ALL MOLESTERS, CAB-SNATCHERS, MRT POLE-LEANING CREATURES, FAT PROSTITUTES AND UN-HUNKY FLIRTS!

P.S. I love you friends.

No comments: