Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ethel Baby 2nd Birthday

Ethel baby is two already! I am so happy to have seen her through her first two years. From a baby who cannot talk or walk, to a chatty toddler who can talk, sing and run a lot. I guess I really learn a lot from her. In my contract school, I have to deal with autistic children and they behave just like any two years old. They are not used to expressing themselves and sometimes, they don't seem to understand us, adults.


Ok, I am digressing. Tee hee! As usual.... Back to the celebration!

We booked the karaoke room at the chinese restaurant near my home.



While waiting for the rest to arrive, I entertained myself by taking stupid pictures.


Ethel was super fascinated with the mike. She kept holding onto the mike and sang softly to herself.



She even knew where to switch on the mike!



From the next two pictures, you can tell that Ethel is some sort of a celebrity in my family.



Can you tell? Haha!


Aaron and Alvin were also present at the party. They are reaching 1 year old in March!

My Dad says Aaron always looks like 心事重重 (a lot things in his mind). Haha!


I like Alvin in this picture! He looked mischievous..


I'm going to end this entry with a picture of the birthday girl. I really hope that I have the chance to watch her grow up. And when she is around my current age, I will show her this entry of mine and remind her that she is still much loved by us.

No comments: