Friday, February 15, 2008

Fortune Telling

I went for fortune telling today in school! (My school has a Bazaar and there was a fortune teller.) The fortune teller's name is Master Khor. I don't know if he is famous but it seems that he was featured in a lot of magazines, newspapers and shows.

Anyway, I decided to blog this entry because I want to look back in the future to check whether what he predicted is true. =P

Things he said which are, oh, so true!

He said that I am a super egoistic person! He used "peacock" to describe me. I have a lot of self-pride and thus, cannot stand having my weakness identified by people. (Yes, I am a very proud person. However, this doesn't mean I like to boast.)

I am very strong in my attitude and thus, have my own set of thinking which not many people may find it easy to change.

I am independent. I do not need guys to do things with me. He used "loner" to describe me as I can survive on my own without guys.

It is very difficult for me to get into relationships. This is because I need to find someone stronger than me. I cannot stand weak guys. (This is so true.... Usually, the guys who went after me are weak, in my opinion. To be honest to myself, I find them weak once I found out that they are interested in me. Weird, isn't it?)

He said that I have a lot of luck. I have a lot of 贵人, which means that there will be people around who will help and guide me in whatever I do. (I find this quite true. I have Maggie to teach me when I was working in Straits Advisor. I have Mona, Janis and Suzanne to teach me when I was in my contract school.)

Things which he predicted

As I am so strong in my character, I may get married at a later age. He predicted I will get married at 29 years old and above.

He said I will have a lot of 桃花 which means relationships. This is because guys will find it a challenge as "I am hard to get". He warned me that I may fall deeply once I get into a relationship and this may not be good.

He said that I do not have to worry about money. Money will come. (I like this. =P) When I pressed on, he said that I may not be the one who makes the money.

I will most likely marry a foreigner or a chinese foreigner. (I hope it is not Ah Tiongs or the foreigners that hang around Jurong Point.) I don't mind baby with blue eyes or blonde hair. =P

He also told me to wear light blue clothes. Time to change my wardrobe.

******************************************

So let's see if these things will happen to me. *waits patiently*

P.S. I just read XP's blog and she also went to consult a fortune teller! So coincidental! We are good pals.

P.P.S I think my ex-roomie and I are better friends outside our room. =)

No comments: